Preparing for Your Shoot
[center_heading subtitle=””][/center_heading][center_heading subtitle=”Preparing the home/business prior to the scheduled shoot is the single most important thing that can be done to ensure that the images will look their best. Please complete ALL of the tasks below if possible; starting from top to bottom in order of importance. For best results, hire a professional stager.
Real Estate Agents… Please feel free to print this refer your clients to this Checklist. By completing this checklist, it will ensure the lowest invoiced amount possible.” border=”false”]Pre-Shoot Preparation Checklist[/center_heading]
– Turn on every light including lamps and check for and replace burnt out bulbs
– Open the curtains and shutters
– Raise Blinds
– Wash the windows
– Vacuum the carpets, sweep the floors
– Make the beds
– We kindly request that all pets be removed from the property or at least be caged in an area that will not be photographed
– Remove ALL pet beds, food/water bowls, cages, etc…
– De-clutter each room
– Remove all personal items, remote controls from table tops and open shelving
– Clear the kitchen countertops of coffeepots, toasters, dish racks, spice racks, etc… exceptions are decorative items
– Clean the surfaces of all appliances
– Remove all magnets, papers & pictures from the Refrigerator
– Clear bathroom countertops of used soap, soap dishes, tissue boxes, ALL toiletries including tooth brushes, perfumes, razors, etc…
– Clean the bathroom mirrors and shower doors. Remove towels (excluding decorative), floor mats, etc…
– Remove all visible waste bins
– Groom the lawn and gardens
– Clean the patio
– Remove excess furniture from all rooms
– Clear driveway and curb of all vehicles and trash bins
[center_heading subtitle=””][/center_heading]At the discretion of the Photographer, any property that does not meet most or all of the items on the checklist below may be rescheduled for a later date. A $75 rescheduling fee will be charged and is due on the same day the shoot is cancelled. If the checklist is nearly complete, but some items remain, the Photographer may decide to complete the checklist himself in order to resume the photoshoot that day. Fees WILL apply.
Although we have a precise schedule to follow we take care to ensure that every shot is as good as it can possibly be. We take the time to frame and compose each shot with care and with intent to show the property in its best possible light. That said, the photographer’s schedule does not allow for time to move items from room to room during the shoot, wait for this list to be completed, nor can the we help move furniture for liability reasons.[center_heading subtitle=””][/center_heading]
TERMS OF AGREEMENT
The Day of the Photoshoot
The owner/manager or agent should be present at the shoot to give access to the property and to discuss the shoot. While you are welcome to stay for the photoshoot, and watch the process, we do advise stepping out of the house or at least to the other side of the house for the time of the shoot. This is to allow the shoot to go as smoothly as possible.
- Travel Fee: Properties outside Santa Fe City limits are charged $100/hr in 15 minute increments.
- Payment is due in FULL the day of the scheduled shoot – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any shoot cancelled 48 hours prior to the date scheduled is subject to a $100 Cancellation Fee
- Gross Receipts Taxes are added to the total amount due.
- All work provided via EMAIL (YouSendIt, Dropbox, Google Drive).
- All work is completed and delivered to client within 3 business days.
- Property is required to be SHOW READY. Photographer reserves the right to reschedule shoot if the property is not ready to photograph. A $100 rescheduling fee will be charged if the property is not ready to be photographed.
- Licensing Fees – clients are allowed to use marketing content for the lifetime of the listing only. Upon sale of, loss of, transfer of, etc… the usage rights are terminated. Any further usage would need to be negotiated with T3Media.
*Please add an additional $100 per hour for rush jobs, weekends, sunrise / sunset, and holidays.*
License Agreement Details
The license agreement for real estate photography is individual, non-transferable and non-exclusive. It gives you limited use of the images for print, internet and marketing for the following:
FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS – All photos are licensed to the agent for all marketing associated with the current sale of the property for its duration in accordance with the MLS rules. The images are for the use of real estate purposes only; and are ONLY allowed usage for the life of the original listing. The images are for use by the above named client only and must not be reproduced, resold or redistributed for commercial purposes, personal use or for marketing (web site banners, print material background images, etc…), use with another selling agent, marketing company, rental business or accommodation advertising. Please note that the photos will remain under copyright of Jonathan Tercero – T3MEDIA and usage license is granted only to the business and NOT to any third party. All services rendered are NOT for resale nor are they transferrable. Images MUST be credited whenever used as follows:
photo by: Jonathan Tercero – www.t3media.co
FOR ALL CLIENTS – Before any other use of the photographs is permitted, it is mandatory to contact Jonathan Tercero to receive written permission for the additional usage rights. Additional fees apply.
All rights to the photographs are owned by Jonathan Tercero – T3MEDIA; and are entitled to all the commercial rights to the photographs (apart from the rights to protected buildings, works of art, objects or registered trademarks appearing on the photographs).
The granting of this license does not imply a transfer of ownership. USA copyright laws protect the photographs. Therefore, you are under the obligation to use the photographs like any other protected material. Any representation or reproduction other than the marketing of the property photographed, complete or partially carried out without the consent of Jonathan Tercero – T3MEDIA WILL be a violation of the U.S. Copyright Act (Title 17, United States Code).